Translate

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Mise-en-scene - Design a room

The room I have chosen is one for a businessman in the year 2012.


I imagine a businessman would have a clean, clutter free apartment with lots of clean lines and sharp edges. The colour palette would be quite dark, blues, greys and blacks. I imagine large glass windows from floor to ceiling which look upon a cityscape. I would include lots of high end, top quality gadgets and technology, a mac computer, flatscreen or projector TV, blu-ray player etc.


Decoration would be minimal with little in the way of soft furnishings Settees would be made of black leather. I would leave the walls mostly bare with perhaps a few artistic black and white photographs or modern art canvases. In the centre of the room I would place a black coffee table with black polished legs and sides.

The whole effect would be sleek, clean, cool and perhaps even a little cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment