Translate

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Short film inspired by the Lumière brothers.


The brief : To make a short film inspired by the work of the Lumière brothers. It must be one take with no cuts or edits, be about 1 minute in length and begin with an old fashioned style title card.


The process: We worked in a group of 5 and took turns directing the other members of the group. I chose to direct two members of my group in a short story of unrequited love or "L'amour non partagé" as the French say. Once filming was done I used Adobe Premiere Pro to add the title cards, speed up the film and change it from colour to black and white. I also added music which I downloaded from www.bensound.com a really useful site for royalty free music.

The result:



Please leave your comments & let me know what you think.


1 comment: